I upgraded the main site to use more modern responsive themes, so it also looks natural when viewed by a mobile browser.

One of the challenges was to get all of the javascript logic embedded in the graphics demos working while not interfering with the rest of the page. I found that the modules I wrote with paper.js worked nicely with separate instances of paper defined for each canvas, but p5.js decided to do something evil and overtake the entire touch events on mobile browsers. In the end I had to resort to some javascript tricks to not include part of the code if a mobile device is detected.